After over 20 years of computer and customer service experience in the Reno area, in 2003 Mark started Computer Techs, specializing in residential In-Home/On-Site and remote computer service.
Why haul your computer to a shop, when we come to you? This allows us to give you more personal service and the one-on-one attention to answer your questions and make sure the job is done right.
Why Computer Techs is better…
- No Geek Speak: We’re local experienced techs that speak a language you can understand. Feel free to ask questions during your tech visit – we don’t mind helping you learn about your computer.
- On-site service: No need to take apart your computer system and haul it to and from a computer shop. Communicate directly with the person who is fixing your computer. We keep your personal data safe from prying eyes. See why take your computer to a shop? and
As Seen on TV: Don’t waste your money on computer fix software.
- Experience: We service over 1000 computers each year. Computer Techs opened for business in 2003, and our techs have over 20 years of computer experience.
- Multi-task: If you’ve got multiple computers or multiple problems, we’ll multi-task and work on several computers and devices at the same time when possible. Did you know?: Some national computer repair companies will only work on the task that you scheduled for? If you have another issue, you need to call and schedule another appointment.
- Locally owned and operated: Owner is 35+ year Reno / Sparks resident.
- Affordable for the Home and Home Office customer – no job is too small (1 hour minimum).
- Dependable and professional. If we’re running late (or early) for an appointment we’ll call you to ask if it’s alright with your schedule.
- Honest: Unlike other computer repair businesses, we DO NOT profit from selling you a new computer – we are in business to fix them. Therefore you can trust us to be honest about fixing your computer. On rare occasions, it would be more expensive to fix an old computer rather purchasing a new one. In that case we will be happy to recommend a new computer to purchase from a 3rd party of your choice. We can also help you with the set-up of a new computer.
- We do it right: Many other computer repair businesses “fix” your computer by simply re-installing the operating system. This technique changes your computer’s settings, and the look and feel of how you use your computer. After re-installing the operating system it can take many hours for you to re-install programs, adjust settings and get your computer back to the way you like it. Computer Techs does not need to re-install your operating system in most circumstances. We strive to leave your computer the way that you are familiar with – minus any problems that is slowing it down.
Call now to talk with one of our expert technicians.
or Contact Us