We’re not just computer techs – we can help with most tech gadgets too
Do you need help with transferring your pictures from a digital camera or cell phone? Or perhaps transferring music to an iPod or iPad? We can help with most technology gadgets. Below is a sample of some of the gadgets we’ve recently helped setup:
1. Digital camera – taking pictures at optimal size, transferring to the computer, editing and sharing them.
2. iPod – Converting CDs to play on an iPod and creating playlists for multiple family members.
3. iPhone, Blackberry & other smart phones – wirelessly connecting devices to personal wireless broadband network to minimize carrier data charges while at home.
4. iPad/iPod Touch – Setup in-home wireless internet access and iTunes account to enable purchase of eBooks, games and other apps.
5. DVD player & other set-top devices – Setup internet access to enable streaming Netflix movie & TV show rentals.
6. Wii, Xbox, Playstation – Setup in-home wireless internet access to enable updating the gaming device software and allow game-play with players from anywhere.
7. Free PC-to-PC video chat – Setup web camera, headset and free Skype account for talking and (optionally) seeing the other person.
Call us if you need help with any tech gadget, because we’re not only computer help experts.Print This Article